You’ve just described my perfect outing aah ♥ Yes please, and I hope you’ll join me hee~ Your blog also says you enjoy interspecies lesbians, which, uhm, yes.
/airs out blog ;A;
pfff oh anon~ that’s so kind of you to say! ;///; And uhn! I’ll try to be deserving of your nice words! Thank you so much! I’ll continue doing my best~
- PINKROCKETH: he was a conductor, a genius, a little like shindou
- PINKROCKETH: who entered an opera house in the 1800's when he was young-- seventeen for the eldest
- PINKROCKETH: he was sickly and always kept inside when he was younger-- never played outside or with anyone-- but he loved music
- PINKROCKETH: so the opera house took him
- PINKROCKETH: and though his talent was great he was shy and liked to keep out of the way and was awkward around women
- PINKROCKETH: a lot of patrons, but no friends, but he was still happy because he could conduct and he had his music
- PINKROCKETH: but he got a lot of conducting because his patrons were indulgent and he was very good-- he liked to compose too.
- PINKROCKETH: after he had been about there a year, in this little pretty garret room they made for him at the top of the opera house, toward the back-- it had it's own little balcony
- PINKROCKETH: it was pretty, though not very warm, but he liked it
- PINKROCKETH: uhm-- also about his personality-- he was quiet, but an emotional guy
- PINKROCKETH: and while conducting, he would often cry
- PINKROCKETH: his pieces he composed were very passionate
- PINKROCKETH: but yes
- PINKROCKETH: after a year or so, he started having -- dreams
- PINKROCKETH: like-- brown eyes, green fields, "being together with everyone"
- PINKROCKETH: and uhm--
- PINKROCKETH: they weren't unhappy, but--
- PINKROCKETH: uhm
- PINKROCKETH: you know, they made his heart beat faster
- PINKROCKETH: they were inspiring and he would think about them when he wrote
- PINKROCKETH: and aaah.
- PINKROCKETH: so he would get fevers from his excitable personality and cold room
- PINKROCKETH: often sickly, recall-- and he would hallucinate those people
- Angel: (I reallly like it so far already! It really fits him and Shindou!)
- PINKROCKETH: (pff-- thank youuuuu~*~*~)
- PINKROCKETH: and he wouldn't really get them--- too far in the future, right-- but they'd leave him smiling, depending
- PINKROCKETH: like a dream about kirino and shindou's friendship-- just a conversation those two had had-- kept him smiling for a week and he'd even half composed a little piece on it
- PINKROCKETH: sweet lighthearted thing
- PINKROCKETH: he'll hum it/think it sometimes when shindou is down
- PINKROCKETH: feeling down
- PINKROCKETH: but yes--
- PINKROCKETH: but he could get frenzied too, and passionate
- PINKROCKETH: and no friends to talk him down or bring him back
- PINKROCKETH: so he started making a big piece
- PINKROCKETH: referencing all those feelings and especially his feelings for shindou
- PINKROCKETH: who-- maybe shindou resembled someone he'd known and loved in his life? but never said--? We'll never know
- PINKROCKETH: (i think it would have been a beautiful girl-- brown hair, rich family, white lilies in her hair-- young heiress maybe, out of his station)
- PINKROCKETH: (think genderswitched shindou in 17th century italy MHMM)
- PINKROCKETH: and the dreams just collecting on that
- PINKROCKETH: so he writes and composes and it turns out gorgeous, but all those surging feelings, those...
- PINKROCKETH: cold rooms, and his passionate personality and loneliness he doesn't even know he had
- PINKROCKETH: he develops consumption
- PINKROCKETH: he weakens very quickly--
- PINKROCKETH: do you know what consumption is
- PINKROCKETH: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumption_(disease)
- PINKROCKETH: pulmonary TB
- PINKROCKETH: but he's able to stand and conduct to see it performed
- Angel: (oeeh hold up there! About the girl! Have you seen the last two episodes of GO? They are in the past there were Shindou mets a girl, maybe it could be the same girl)
- PINKROCKETH: he is-- uwaaaahh it could be her sdfghj
- PINKROCKETH: she fits the description also
- Angel: Yes I know, my mother is a doctor~
- PINKROCKETH: ooh okay good good~
- PINKROCKETH: he contracts TB-- he must be about twenty-one, twenty-two buy now
- PINKROCKETH: these things take time--
- PINKROCKETH: the performance is amazing, aaaand then he goes up to his room, falls asleep, feels closer to everyone than ever before
- PINKROCKETH: steadily weakens further, and dies within the next week.
- PINKROCKETH: and from then on, he's shindou's, who inspired him in the first place.
- PINKROCKETH: (the piece probably still exists somewhere out there, but i've not been able to find one which suits it really.)
- Angel: Ohh wow! That was indeed so sad but yet such a beautiful story!!
- PINKROCKETH: sdfghj dfgh thaaank you ;o;
- PINKROCKETH: and it's like-- i forgot to say-- the dreams he has makes him feel complete too
- PINKROCKETH: they calm him, especially the ones he recalls
- PINKROCKETH: because it's a part of his life he did not have aaaaand i am posting this to tumblr as a chatlog so i don't forget it in future.
This is the big thing I’ve been working on for the last eight months! Isn’t it pretty?
If you’re into:
- Supporting women entrepreneurs,
- Supporting UfYH and allowing us to grow,
- Putting $1.99 toward something more awesome than coffee (I KNOW),
- Allowing independent developers to play in Apple’s game, or
- Just cleaning your fucking house, then
you can buy it here. Or search the app store for UfYH or Unfilth Your Habitat (Apple doesn’t like f-bombs in app names). And if you’re feeling especially generous, leave a review or rating!
Don’t have an iWhatever? Feel free to reblog and spread the word! Thank you to Team UfYH, who kicks ass every single day.
I found an alphabet that’s harder to learn than Cyrillic. I feel proud. Proud, and absolutely fucking doomed. This is the next year of my life, guys. I’m going to learn to read this. … ow, my head.
THE ARMENIAN ALPHABET
Script only. Bundle 1 of 3. The story is divided into a total of 15 parts, each bundle containing 5 parts. Page numbering is based on the pixiv stack for slightly easier navigation. The next two parts will be translated… eventually. Hopefully sometime today hrgh
if it’s hard to read stuff on my layout then I reposted this onto wordpress!
1 || 2 || 3
I mentioned before some of my favorite character designs in the world of comics and have been meaning to tackle this subject again. I came to realize, however, that “character design” is itself a fairly massive subject, and that it would be best to break the topic down into separate installments. Today, true believers, we’re going to talk about outfits and costumes, which are often a pivotal part of a character’s design.
arrghigiveup said: If the Avengers had daemons, what would they be?
OKAY THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT
Tony: Ferret, because oh my god, is Tony Stark a ferret or what. Like, he is Ninomiya levels of ferret-ness here, dudes.
Steve: Badger (note: I don’t know what Tony and Bucky say about Steve’s taste in men, but I laughed a lot.)
Clint: Groundhog, and it would 110% do the ALL CLEAR? ALL CLEAR. thing from his shoulder.
Loki: Arctic Fox
Thor: Armadillo (why? because Becky and I are terrible.)
Natasha: I’m not sure, but definitely not a spider. Probably a cat. Actually probably a rat, and I say this as someone who is very fond of rats.
Bruce: One of those jumping mice things. Kangaroo rat?
Fury: Rottweiler, motherfuckers.
Coulson: Also a badger, but not on purpose actually. Like, he knew Captain America had a badger even though the comics usually drew him with an eagle or shepherd dog, but he wasn’t actually expecting to have her turn out a badger. They just have very similar personality types. For what it’s worth most people either give Steve an eagle because AMURRGICA or some sort of dog, but I don’t find him very doggish somehow.
Rhodey: Rhodesian Ridgeback.
Pepper: Not sure, probably a robin or a monkey, one of the small cute smart ones. Again people often give her a dog but I don’t see her as very doggish.